We represent several small and large businesses in all aspects of their business affairs. This starts with business formations such as corporations, LLC's, partnerships and other business entity formations that comply with Florida law. Whether forming a new business entity, drafting important legal documents and agreements (i.e. leases, independent contractor, licenses, confidentiality, employment, sales of goods, bills of sale, powers of attorney, purchase and sale of assets or stock, building or acquiring facilities or equipment, contemplating business mergers or acquisitions, attempting to comply with the constantly-growing array of rules, regulations, codes, ordinances, statutes and laws effecting businesses, or simply answering day to day business questions, we deliver solutions for our clients.
- Incorporation - LLC, Partnership, S-Corporations and C-Corporations. To protect your personal assets from business creditors, our firm will help you choose the best type of entity for your business and guide you through the process of incorporation.
- Employee and Business Contracts, Leases and Business Agreements. We will work with you in developing business contracts with your employees, suppliers and customers and will review your current business agreements as well as your future agreements.
- Asset Purchase/Sale, Mergers, Acquisitions. Whether you are buying or selling one piece of equipment or a whole business we can guide you through the process, file the appropriate documents with the Secretary of State and create or review the appropriate documents needed for your transaction.
- Annual Shareholder and Board of Director Meetings and Minutes. Complying with corporate formalities is an important way to insure that courts will regard a company as a separate entity from its shareholders. We will help you draft your corporate minutes and resolutions and provide overall guidance in creating your corporate books.
- Non-Profit Organizations.